Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019?
Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019?
To me Rakuten, Clickbank, CJ, amazon associates are the best ones. Ofcourse these are the best fits for me. For other people it will be different.
I used to think CJ is best. But they blocked our account for unknown reason. Now looking for good alternatives apart from Clickbank.
CJ blocked my country too so I need to find another good affiliate network. Any suggest excerpt amazon associates (because it change commission structure recently and I see no more profit to invest)?
Love to do online business in fitness and travel food tour.
(05-31-2019, 02:57 AM)kimiphan Wrote: CJ blocked my country too so I need to find another good affiliate network. Any suggest excerpt amazon associates (because it change commission structure recently and I see no more profit to invest)?

Well a simple Google search would have found you the alternatives. But since you are posting in the forum. So, I am guessing you have some special requirements!!!

Anything you want to mention??
Requirements are none actually.

I just want a decent network which will actually pay in my country? Most networks don't pay up here. My country is Pakistan.
Its better that you check the affiliate sites manually. Many sites have a list of countries where they tell people which countries are restricted or not.
ShareaSale, Rakuten, CJ, Amazon Associates, Clickbank all are best. You need to find which work best for you means where you find more relevant products to promote at your blog or website.