Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Display ads are not getting much conversions
For some of my online sales sites I use banner ads to promote and advertise them. My display ads are getting clicks but I am not seeing much conversions from them. How to solve this problem? Any ideas.
How much are you getting exactly, can you tell the percentage??
Its less then 1%. From say 1000 clicks I am getting only 2 or 3 conversions.
ksmith29 Wrote:Its less then 1%. From say 1000 clicks I am getting only 2 or 3 conversions.
Oh !! that's too low.
Change your ad positions, try to track down the entire step by step process from clicks to conversions etc.
Is your landing page optimized completely for all kind of users I mean for desktop and mobile, check that out and also check whether the call to action for your sales button is good or not.

Forum Jump: