Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Getting some medium quality links
So, I read some really good reviews about a link provider in another forum. And I thought that I will give it a go. Now, while when I am buying  a link or two from the vendor. He keep insisting that I should buy also a couple of medium quality links (DA around 25-30). He is even saying that even if I don't buy the medium quality links from him. I should definitely get them from someplace else. I asked him why is that. So, he told me that the link which he is providing me is of high value and comes from a page which wouldn't put links in it if the referred page isn't much popular. So, what should I do?

Note:- Please people who don't have any actual idea don't post here.
Its not unnatural you know. Link vendors asking to buy some additional links. In some cases in order to look natural linking you must create an environment.

See, you can't just pop a link from wikipedia or NYT and say that they have linked to you naturally. Of-course they can link. But ask yourself this question if someone check the link manually then what they will think??!! Is your page important enough to get links from them??!!

I would suggest that buy the links. If you get a cheaper option from another vendor then also it will be okay.