Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can anybody earn big bucks from just one site?
Can anybody earn big bucks from just one site? Say even if the owner is using adsenese which is as per my knowledge the best network for publishers, right?
From what I see it. It completely depends on the site and the amount of targeted traffic the site is getting.

You can earn plenty of money from just one site but there are also a lot of people who earn money small amounts of money from a couple sites. Collectively when the are summed up they became the huge amount later.
I make around 4k just from two blogs. But the blogs aren't born today. They took years to get here.
(03-15-2019, 05:02 AM)avinash29 Wrote: Can anybody earn big bucks from just one site? Say even if the owner is using adsenese which is as per my knowledge the best network for publishers, right?

lol !!! Haven'y you heard about Facebook? Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue