Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does long content gets index fast?
Does long content gets index fast? I know that content length has nothing to do with the SERP's. But in my experience from what I have seen that thye get crawled and indexed a lot faster.
No, its not like that. But sometimes tutorial type of posts tend to get indexed and ranked faster. As they provide a very specific information in a very specific way.
(03-13-2019, 04:17 AM)lipulili Wrote: Does long content gets index fast? I know that content length has nothing to do with the SERP's. But in my experience from what I have seen that thye get crawled and indexed a lot faster.

Its a misconception created by wanna be SEO's.
Those who suggest about long posts. They have no idea how SEO works.
No one has suggested its just my point of view.
(03-21-2019, 05:34 AM)lipulili Wrote: No one has suggested its just my point of view.

I am sorry to say but its wrong.
(03-21-2019, 05:34 AM)lipulili Wrote: No one has suggested its just my point of view.

Why this idea occurred to you anyway?
I think its not like that. Your content length matters as well as with the quality of words.
If you follow these points than you definitely rank in Google:-
Think before writing like the Title of blog and the blog topic should be unique.
Correct Heading.
SEO friendly blog length 1600+ words.
Don't lie in the blog.
Make quality content.
Make points as much as you can, don't make big paragraps.
You can add internal links.
Select best keywords according to the blog.
Use of valid and good quality images.
Use good length of URL, Title and Description.