Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is a Ghost writing?
What is a Ghost writing in Content Marketing? Can anybody explain it to me.
A ghost writer is simply a writer who doesn't take credit for his or her copy writing works.
cbtech Wrote:What is a Ghost writing in Content Marketing? Can anybody explain it to me.

Kingp explained it good. Large site owners hire ghost writers to write on behalf of them. Because the writing burden is too much for one to bear.
A ghostwriter is hired to write literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Ghost Writers are the writers who write speeches, journals, books, novels, and every writeable content by exchanging their credits with money.
How can I hire them?
Check Upwork. Its the most safest place to find quality writers.
Corporate ghostwriters play an important role in helping businesses feed the increasing demand for high quality, branded content. There’s a wide range of clients — from Fortune 500s to local businesses — that are clamoring for a voice in the marketplace.

Many business leaders want to integrate a content marketing strategy that includes influencer marketing, but are unable to do so because they can’t write or don’t have time. Freelance writers help them to achieve these goals. Since there’s a growing understanding of the potential ROI on content marketing, budgets for this type of work are bigger than ever before and are continuing to increase. As a ghostwriter, you’re giving up a byline, but as a result are compensated better than other writing jobs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kritikas's post:
  • cbtech
(02-15-2019, 09:10 AM)kritikas Wrote: Corporate ghostwriters play an important role in helping businesses feed the increasing demand for high quality, branded content. There’s a wide range of clients — from Fortune 500s to local businesses — that are clamoring for a voice in the marketplace.

Many business leaders want to integrate a content marketing strategy that includes influencer marketing, but are unable to do so because they can’t write or don’t have time. Freelance writers help them to achieve these goals. Since there’s a growing understanding of the potential ROI on content marketing, budgets for this type of work are bigger than ever before and are continuing to increase. As a ghostwriter, you’re giving up a byline, but as a result are compensated better than other writing jobs.

I already got the idea. Thanks anyway.
I think ghost writing and guest posting are similar work. They don't take credit of his or her written blog or article.
They just post on someone else feed.