Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many Sales Copies do you write?
How many sales copies do you consider writing when you are writing about a new product?

I have been having a hard time on this. I am newbie in this field.
So, you are launching a new product I guess.

Since you already have a good forum for your products that shouldn't be hard thing to do.

As you asked. Probably make 10 copies at the first lot. Compare and recheck and then repeat the steps as your wish goes.

These things need precision and patience too. You cannot have a perfect sales copy within one day you have to work on it usually.
[-] The following 2 users Like brian's post:
  • ksmith29, supaul
I agree with Brian. Make 10 copies atlest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • supaul
So, far I have 5 copies and speaking frankly I am out of ideas. There is no way I can make 10 in the first batch.
(02-28-2019, 05:00 AM)supaul Wrote: So, far I have 5 copies and speaking frankly I am out of ideas. There is no way I can make 10 in the first batch.

Okay, don't panic that's the first notion.

Start with 5 copies only. Check how it goes, compare them with each other and then make more. You will get some ideas when you run them.
Then I should run them first. I will let you guys know how it goes.