Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why We Use of Keyword Planner..?
Hello friends,

I Want To Know That Why We Use of Keyword Planner..?
We use of keyword planner because it makes easy to find you best keyword for your web page.
One more reason is that keyword planner give you some ideas about keyword and you will get more keywords which are mainly use in your location or country.
(02-26-2019, 05:43 AM)swatijain2233 Wrote: Hello friends,

I Want To Know That Why We Use of Keyword Planner..?

We don't use it now. Tongue
In general, when you want to write for the web , you know its subject, and you know what you're going to write. But using the right keyword is not easy. Well-referenced content will primarily be content that includes the keywords searched by the user, and even knowing its subject, it is not always closer to the desired word: for a given theme, the search for keywords by the generator will allow to use the right word, for optimized content .

The keyword generator not only helps to optimize its content, but also to find relevant ideas. What are the research trends? What interests my target? Generators are an inexhaustible source of inspiration, and are one of the main tools of a relevant content strategy : they are also called "keyword planners", as they allow you to plan your campaigns web, in natural referencing as in paid search.
To find the right set of keywords for your PPC ad campaign and SEO strategy.