Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google doesn't consider CTR for Core Search Rankings, then what does it consider??
Recently, I heard that CTR are not consider in the Core Search Rankings of Google.

But in the same article where I read this in the Search Engine Roundtable Blog. I saw it has been told from the authority that "For example, when you click a link in Google Search, Google considers your click when ranking that search result in future queries."

I couldn't wonder more. But exactly does it mean? Maybe I am dumb but then what does it consider in the SERP's. And as told clicks are taken into account for future reference what that do?

Messages In This Thread
Google doesn't consider CTR for Core Search Rankings, then what does it consider?? - by ksmith29 - 02-26-2019, 04:37 AM

Forum Jump: