Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I have a VPS can I build a PBN?
Recently, I got a subscription of VPS for 3 years. Can I build a PBN on it?
(02-22-2019, 04:15 AM)harvee21 Wrote: Recently, I got a subscription of VPS for 3 years. Can I build a PBN on it?

I don't know much about VPS. But they usually provide static IP's. So, they can be traced back to you right?

If its traceable then its bad for business.
(02-22-2019, 04:15 AM)harvee21 Wrote: Recently, I got a subscription of VPS for 3 years. Can I build a PBN on it?

It can be done. But you need definitely technical expertise.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Hi,

Your PBN hosting choices will literally execute your PBNs. Hosting leaves ... Nonetheless, you need some technical hacks to almost certainly manage a VPS hosting.Ignoring PBN hosting basics could lead to a waste in ranking efforts. ... Sign up for shared hosting if you intend to build many separate networks. 3. ... Recycling of used VPS reduces the probability of having IPs listed as spam.

I hope this will help you out.

Thanks