Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to Reach the Right Audience with $5 low budget campaign?
How to drive the right traffic to your online store and increase sales in low budget?
(02-21-2019, 10:04 AM)movestub Wrote: How to drive the right traffic to your online store and increase sales in low budget?

I hate to say but with $5 is too small budget. And in present market a online store needs tens of thousands. What can I say its a not a wise business strategy or you can say its not even a strategy at all.!!
I think OP is kidding.
(02-23-2019, 04:47 AM)mediadrug Wrote: I think OP is kidding.

Forget it. OP has bolted.
(02-22-2019, 03:41 AM)anush Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 10:04 AM)movestub Wrote: How to drive the right traffic to your online store and increase sales in low budget?

I hate to say but with $5 is too small budget. And in present market a online store needs tens of thousands. What can I say its a not a wise business strategy or you can say its not even a strategy at all.!!

Thanks for the response. I will think about it.