Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Confronting Negative feedbacks in the Social Media
In the social media world it happens often that we get negative feedbacks or reviews when we post an update about our blog or site or product. Sometimes, they are very frustrating. How you guys confront these? Share your ideas.
diamondhead Wrote:In the social media world it happens often that we get negative feedbacks or reviews when we post an update about our blog or site or product. Sometimes, they are very frustrating. How you guys confront these? Share your ideas.
In the early days I myself also use to got upset by these. But ignoring these is not going to solve your problem. The best way to confront it is to directly ask that user who gave you the negative remark. Ask him/her what they are looking for and how to make your content better according to them. If they are genuine and not messing with you unnecessarily, then they will gave you a proper answer to this. And you will get a chance to improve.
I think that negative feedbacks only makes you stronger. Developing and evolving from them makes your product and/or service even better.
Confronting negative feedbacks is a good thing, facing them and replying them with reasonable answers shows how legitimate you are. And it increases your authority.
Paul Wrote:I think that negative feedbacks only makes you stronger. Developing and evolving from them makes your product and/or service even better.
Negative feedbacks makes you stronger indeed. You can understand your faults and work out them. In this way you will also earn some respect of the users who are giving those feedbacks.