Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Making money as a writer
Many people earn a lot of money in Hubpages and in other similar kind of site. If I wanted to start making money for myself as a writer then how should I start it.

I am looking for newbie guides or beginners instructions..
Establishing as a good writer and making money from your writing is not a easy task. It can't be achieved overnight. You will need focus, determination and patience along with hard & intelligent work.

- First of all write something up. Make up a blog or start guest posting at other blogs. Try to gain exposure as a writer in your industry.

- Try to get reviews of the experts of your industry. Good reviews means more opportunity to earn money.

- Start small a content writer or content creator. Don't start big at first if you fail then your fall will be big.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • nickdime
Establish your name first. Start guest posting and copywriting. As soon as you get recognized by your audience in your industry, you will start getting offers to write for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • nickdime
nickdime Wrote:If I wanted to start making money for myself as a writer then how should I start it.

Blogging is a good start up to establish your name as a writer and providing interesting content that is engaging to the audience will determine your success.
I actually work as a freelance writer, the challenge will be on since the niche of the blogsite that I am working with is about the trendy topic just like in news it needs to be accurate and at the same time be publish on time or else you'll be late. Might as well read some famous blog post to get an idea on what type of topic will be present on your blogs, and content that will help you understand on how certain blog post works.
Pool Betting Tips
will need many skills for this you need to write and accepted practice to try to get money before
As a web content writer, you can make money in the following ways. 

1. Corporate freelance content writer
2. Embed Adsense in Blogging
3. Affiliate Marketing
4. Build your own content marketing agency
5. Build a premium content membership website
6. Write an e-book for a branded website

These are some of the ways which I have tested and worked on. Among them, I have developed a constant income from the points 1 and 6. 

Hope it helps you!
Works in Digital Marketing Company
Manager and Business Development Executive Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes rajeshmurthy's post:
  • nickdime
Thanks for the replies guys. Really appreciate it.