Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New Google adwords keyword planner
Does anybody have tried the google keyword planner? How is the experience of it?
I have tried its good. When the first time i saw the keyword multiplying option i found it a bit complex but now after using it couple of times. It seems to be easy.
I have used keyword planner. We can choose and target our best keywords from keyword planner.
Nittish Sharma Wrote:I have used keyword planner. We can choose and target our best keywords from keyword planner.
I agree with Nittish, keyword planner is all about most exclusive interference and search keyword results for users.
The keyword planner has more added feature compared to the previous keyword. The ad group idea is great but it doesn't contain too much long tail keyword IMHO. But since most of the keyword research tool extracts data on the Google's keyword planner I still consider the tool as one of the most powerful keyword research tool that's free.
I still use multiple keyword research tool altogether with keyword planner when analyzing keywords. It helps me deliver good results. Idea
Its really helpful and getting more information from it that how to work it.