Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are all phpbb themes mobile optimized?
Are all phpbb themes mobile optimized?
The themes that are featured for the latest versions are all responsive, yes.
Most of the themes are responsive. Although it can depend on which version of the script are you using.
I am seeing that the recent themes of phpbb whether they are from their site or some place else. They don't provide the feature of sidebar. I wonder why is it?
l_martin Wrote:I am seeing that the recent themes of phpbb whether they are from their site or some place else. They don't provide the feature of sidebar. I wonder why is it?

This has been a problem for us too. I have even contacted their development team.

According to them in the recent years more and more people are using the internet from mobile devices. And they are increasing exponentially everyday. Sidebars in the themes can be bad for the user experience. To some point I agree with them. But I think that its completely irresponsible about them giving no support and acknowledge to a very different audience base.

Many people use desktop and they are not going to change it because many things in the mobile devices can't be done. Professional still prefer desktop over mobile devices.