Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know a niche is worth the time?
If you have invested in a niche say by building a blogging and all. Then how do you know after doing all this that its worth the time and effort?

Is there any general procedure you follow or a general time span. As per my knowledge general time span its a bit odd that I know because every niche is different and every field needs separate attention & time gap for themselves.
There is no general rule you know. Basically experienced marketers just assume in their instincts and also its a fact that experienced marketers don't just invest in an untested niche.

Here is a quick thing that you can do if the niche its too small. Invest some money in ad campaigns and check how its goes. If brings the capital price with some profit then spend more money and time, otherwise not.
vk_lord Wrote:There is no general rule you know. Basically experienced marketers just assume in their instincts and also its a fact that experienced marketers don't just invest in an untested niche.

Here is a quick thing that you can do if the niche its too small. Invest some money in ad campaigns and check how its goes. If brings the capital price with some profit then spend more money and time, otherwise not.

A agree. SEO is time taking so some simple PPC campaigns can easily determine the actual value of the niche. Otherwise, you have to move on.
vk_lord Wrote:There is no general rule you know. Basically experienced marketers just assume in their instincts and also its a fact that experienced marketers don't just invest in an untested niche.

How much budget should I invest on?
Start with $350-$500. That should buy you plenty of time and opportunity to check out the merits and demerits of the niche.
vk_lord Wrote:Start with $350-$500. That should buy you plenty of time and opportunity to check out the merits and demerits of the niche.

I am going to start then by $450. Thanks for the advice, anyway.