Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Best CDN, CloudFlare Alternatives
Cloudflare is good but its a failure when it comes to HTML caching. Although it speeds the site up but it actually never crawls the site. We are looking for an alternative of it?
I don't know much CDN's but CloudFront of Amazon is a good option. They also provide free sessions I guess.
nehal91 Wrote:Cloudflare is good but its a failure when it comes to HTML caching. Although it speeds the site up but it actually never crawls the site. We are looking for an alternative of it?

Its not failure they just don't do it by default because HTML is dynamic and always changing. Its best that you start with only caching your static assets like images, css, javascript. Well ofcourse you can edge cache your html if it doesn't change much.
I use both of them CloudFlare and CloudFront. And it works great for me.
Cloudfront is the best that's what I can say. It really smooth to use even for newbies.
Cloudfront will be a better alternative.
CloudFlare has several problems like the SSL. They say they provide full protection but actually they don't.
akamai, cloudflare, rackspace and maxcdn
amarnathsmm Wrote:akamai, cloudflare, rackspace and maxcdn

OP asked specifically for Cloudflare alternatives. Read before making a post.