Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Selling products to High Tehnical skilled workers
How to sell Engineering products to highly trained technical workers? Any suggestions!!
What do you need is thorough knowledge of the product. Because skilled workers always prone to ask difficult questions. I have sold some products, sales basically depends on the engagement with the individual. If they know you and trust you its quite easy.
avinash Wrote:What do you need is thorough knowledge of the product. Because skilled workers always prone to ask difficult questions. I have sold some products, sales basically depends on the engagement with the individual. If they know you and trust you its quite easy.

I agree. In this type of B2B marketing its evident that you interact with your customer freely.

Its okay if you can't do it by yourself. Just hire someone who can do it for yourself.
Gain appropriate knowledge of the product and then give your customers a trail offer or let them use it for free for a limited time.