Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google isn't showing the full header
One of our site's title's never showing fully. Its kind of disappointing you know. After trying almost everything resubmitting, making a new one, but nothing helped. And for God why does it take so long to update? I mean its Google its should get updated overnight, right?
I wish it too that Google will update this things only within a day. But I don't blame them they have got billions of pages coming every couple of hours and also its increasing exponentially a the time is passing.

Now, coming to your question Google has specified limit for your headers its cannot be long then that. Some would say its the number of characters (which is usually between 70-75) but I will say that its the length of each characters combined. As if your title contains more character like 'i' or 't' then it can store more characters rather than 'w' or 'm'.
zeus Wrote:I wish it too that Google will update this things only within a day. But I don't blame them they have got billions of pages coming every couple of hours and also its increasing exponentially a the time is passing.

Now, coming to your question Google has specified limit for your headers its cannot be long then that. Some would say its the number of characters (which is usually between 70-75) but I will say that its the length of each characters combined. As if your title contains more character like 'i' or 't' then it can store more characters rather than 'w' or 'm'.

I had this misconception too about 75 characters. But once I uploaded a header which is exactly 75 long then I understood the whole case. Google just ignored my entire head because according to google after cutting my original header what I was getting was a complete gibberish.

They choose an entire header for me. And it worked too. I got ranked within a couple of days and start getting traffic.
Header tag should be within 50-60 characters.