Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Getting High PR backlinks
you can get backlink from Business listing sites. The Business listing site must me more than 3 PR. like Justdial.com, SearchRunners.com, Indiamart.com
I actually some research on the internet, its pretty hard to look for high PR sites especially now that google stops updating PR sites. The first to come up on the search results are the one that I am using as a backlink.
Pool Betting Tips
You can do that by the skyscraper technique, find out content gaps fill them up & ask the others webmasters to link it.
In the current web world I don't think that it will be very good idea.
Try to contact the webmasters personally and send them guest posts, I think that it will help you to skip some time.
Nowadays PR is not a factor in SEO, so it's useless now. You guys don't need trying to increase it. It's waste of your time.
Links from high PR sites are usually nofollow to limit the impact of bad sites. However, you can contact the Admins of those sites and make a request to post them there. . You can post links to your site, these links are usually do-follow, which can increase PR for your site.
Backlinks given from high PR sites pass more credit through to your own. Search engines use backlinks as a way to pass reputation through a range of websites. This means backlink profiles containing links from high PR sites could experience the same authoritative stance and reputation of the linking site.