Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Multiple Newsletters at the same time
Our company have many sub-category sites which can be considered as the sister company of the original one.

We are using Aweber from the beginning and its very difficult with them to send newsletters to different sources with different content at the very same time. Some may overlap content wise but not too much.

What we need is an email platform that can do simultaneously that and also manage the lists. If a drag and drop content property is present than even better. Any platforms that can do it, we will be very happy to try them.
Informz is good one. You can insert content in multiple emails and if you want some content (included or excluded) to a specific group or list then it can also do that.

Also try services like GetResponse if you are managing huge lists with various mass newsletters for each of them. Then most certainly they are the answer.
I swear that I knew Aweber can do that.

To OP I say choose any self -hosted platform. It will be more manageable for you.
Look for an alternative such as GetResponse. They provide variety of features to combat these things.