Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from Social networking sites
Does links from different social networking sites matters?? Can they increase my search engine rankings??
No, links from social networking sites does not matters. The social networking sites are only useful to make internet awareness.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
yes, using Google Plus Increase your Search Ranking, Google Plus sets itself apart from other social media networks like Facebook and Twitter by having a heavy emphasis on Search Engine Optimization (or SEO). Many search results that belong to Google Plus appear higher on Google’s search rankings, just because they are a part of Google’s massive network.

Thanks
Maria Mincey
Sr. PHP Developer
Xicom Technologies
Myself Maria Mincey working as content editor for Xicom Technologies Ltd - Offshore Web Development Company , CakePHP Development Services
Basically, social media platforms are playing the top roles in marketing all sorts of businesses. It is considered as the most effective way to let the world know what’s in store for them.
Yes it will be help to you in ranking but not high effect.

create profile on social media sites and update regular basis so it would be helps to you.

Hope you will like my idea.
Generally, you can still benefit from social networking sites leave alone PR. You can get lots of hits to your site from sites like Facebook or etc
The use of social media won't help on ranking in a search engine, it is only use to build brand awareness or to direct users to the website that you are promoting.
Pool Betting Tips
Links from social networking sites are helpful in branding and promotion of your site.
Links from social networking site are effective on getting traffic towards the website but it doesn't contribute in ranking the keywords position high on the search engine.
Social media sites only help you to build awareness about your website. They help you to get traffic to your site.