Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
App Developer Marketplace
If you are an app developer then where would you sale your work? I have looked for freelancer and Upwork but haven't found much developers either they are super costly or inexperienced.
The truth is app developers are costly other than the developers who work in the web development or related sections.

And I am not surprised you know, they may cost high too. Because those developers who don't charge much I have seen that they mostly use drag & drop tools or customized app development programs or services, which means that they don't build the app from scratch. Its a disadvantage when you want your app to be super customized.
spidy29 Wrote:If you are an app developer then where would you sale your work? I have looked for freelancer and Upwork but haven't found much developers either they are super costly or inexperienced.

If you are confused about hiring or don't know how to then you can always hire a mobile development company. It may rise up the price but they will do all the work for you.
I hired twice for two of my apps. Both time hired someone who were recommended by my friends.
As per my experience. I must say, In today’s speedy world, the Mobile App Developers marketplace is extending by leaps and bounds. As a result, mobile app marketing has become more competitive, to make sure the best visibility and getting the requirements right for your app idea in such a complex situation, so you need to be very Specific about the approach being followed for your mobile app development by the developers.