Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which tool is best for SEO reporting?
Which tool is best for SEO reporting? The analytical data and stuff. If I were to present the data to client or anyone else then which tool will help do it swiftly.
There are plenty of tools which perform well for many actions. Such as for links ahrefs and SEMrush has no match. For keywords SEMrush and Wordstream dominates all.

If you want data and analytical reports then there are few options which may be on ground not as good as the prior mentioned tools but they do a great job in representing the data collectively. Those tools will be SEOToolLab's Cora, SEO PowerSuite & also not to mention the real Swiss army knife of SEO the Scrapebox.
anush Wrote:There are plenty of tools which perform well for many actions. Such as for links ahrefs and SEMrush has no match. For keywords SEMrush and Wordstream dominates all.

If you want data and analytical reports then there are few options which may be on ground not as good as the prior mentioned tools but they do a great job in representing the data collectively. Those tools will be SEOToolLab's Cora, SEO PowerSuite & also not to mention the real Swiss army knife of SEO the Scrapebox.

Hey Anush, I do have a query. SEO powersuite is awesome. As a free version is available so I think I will give it a try. So, is the reporting available for the free version? I am not looking for a client based solution rather just to check how it performs.
stcole Wrote:Hey Anush, I do have a query. SEO powersuite is awesome. As a free version is available so I think I will give it a try. So, is the reporting available for the free version? I am not looking for a client based solution rather just to check how it performs.

Sorry, you have to pay for the reports.
Google Analytics is the best for SEO reporting. It is very effective, but also it is free. You can track the live data from there with some user information.
Hi,
Google Analytics is the best trustable tool for SEO reporting, plus, its free!
It helps to check ROI of advertisements, monitors your text, image, video, and social networks, everything...
Here are some tool which helps you:

Raven Tools
SEOmoz PRO
Advanced Web Ranking
yuva12 Wrote:Google Analytics is the best for SEO reporting. It is very effective, but also it is free. You can track the live data from there with some user information.

jonathan brown Wrote:Hi,
Google Analytics is the best trustable tool for SEO reporting, plus, its free!
It helps to check ROI of advertisements, monitors your text, image, video, and social networks, everything...

The OP has asked to resolve problems with clients and not just for a self owned small site. GA is good but when it comes to big issues its not the answer.
The best Reporting Tools for SEO are:

1) Google Analytics.
2) Google Search Console
3) SEM Rush
4) SEO small tools
5) SEO optimer
SEO Reporting tools are as follow:
1. Agency Analytics
2. SEMRUSH
3. SE Ranking
4. Authority labs