Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are the easiest way to create ideas and gather content?
What are the easiest way to create ideas and gather content for them?
There is no procedure to do that. People usually go through everything like read through forums & blogs, look into reddit & other mass answering sites, ask questions to their audience, create surveys etc.

The once you gather the ideas then start looking for data for them. Don't do all at the same time.
I find reddit for gathering ideas very useful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • l_martin
Closed Facebook groups are also good to generate ideas.
(11-27-2018, 03:34 AM)mediadrug Wrote: I find reddit for gathering ideas very useful.

I used to avoid reddit. But once I started navigating it. Its really an awesome place to get new ideas.
(02-04-2019, 05:26 AM)l_martin Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 03:34 AM)mediadrug Wrote: I find reddit for gathering ideas very useful.

I used to avoid reddit. But once I started navigating it. Its really an awesome place to get new ideas.

The thing about reddit is that you have to be patient.