Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to market a $4 ebook? Any ideas
How to market a $4 ebook? Any ideas!!
There isn't much to market. I will say that give it way for free. And with it generate an email list (double opt-in preferable). You can promote as much as product and services with it & also generate much more revenue.
vk_lord Wrote:There isn't much to market. I will say that give it way for free. And with it generate an email list (double opt-in preferable). You can promote as much as product and services with it & also generate much more revenue.

Its not impossible you know. But frankly after paying the payment processors and meeting the investment cost, I don't see the OP to be making much profits.
I am not giving it for free. I have worked hard writing it after collecting all the data.I even hired some content writers for it.
enot Wrote:I am not giving it for free. I have worked hard writing it after collecting all the data.I even hired some content writers for it.

Then you should start considering increasing the price. Because as I said earlier the costs of your investments isn't going to cover unless you end up selling millions of copies.
I will increase the price by $3. I will let you guys know how it goes.