Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How will Google read my site?
How will Google read my site?
What do you saying is called crawling and indexing. Google crawls your site through bots and indexes your pages if it find eligible for its directory.
Through crawling and indexing.
Submit your site to google for indexing
Googlebot crawl the website, gathering information on your website and indexing that information to be returned in searching.
1. First, create a sitemap
2. Submit your website to Google Webmaster Tools
Update fresh and unique content on your website. It makes google fast indexing and crawling on your website.
Catch, crawled, indexed, display
For that you have to index your website on google for this you can use google webmaster tool.
Google uses a web crawler named Googlebot to gather information about your website.

Every webmaster should know that a search engine crawler like Googlebot must be able to "crawl" your site in order for it to be included in search engine results.

The way search engine crawlers visit your webpages is determined by a file called robots.txt.
Basically google crawls your website through sitemap, site map is of two type xml site map and html site. Google crawls your website through bots and bots generally looks your website with latest updates in your sitemap.