Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is lead funnel absolutely necessary?
For a product of clickbank. The main driving traffic source is Bing.
Share some more information first.

But in general sense I will say that a lead funnel is necessary. Direct linking can be done but you will loose money too as I assume you are using Bing Ad campaigns.
frank Wrote:Share some more information first.

But in general sense I will say that a lead funnel is necessary. Direct linking can be done but you will loose money too as I assume you are using Bing Ad campaigns.

I couldn't agree more.
Users are send directly to the product page. This helps a fast track procedure.
michael_r Wrote:Users are send directly to the product page. This helps a fast track procedure.

From what I am understanding that you are sending your audience directly the sales page right?

Many ad agencies won't even allow it.
Send a PM to all of you.
I checked it. I don't actually think that this is going to work. You will probably loose audience.