Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Google watching everything?
I use Chrome for all purposes. Even though logging in to my gmail/adsense account. I generally use services like rhinorank for link building purposes. But since last year there are so many updates and people talking about getting penalized by google so much.

So, I am worried right now that will it be possible that google is watching every move I make. Last month I bought a link and since then my traffic has fallen around 15%.
I will say that you are being obsessed about it. I highly doubt that google is watching for what you browse. It will somehow effect your privacy which is against the law.

And you are right that people are talking about penalties and of such sort things. From what I have seen that those webmasters (whom you guys called blakhat SEO's) are never been effected by these updates. Those who are effected, are the so called self-proclaimed SEO's who were clueless in the first place.
l_martin Wrote:I use Chrome for all purposes. Even though logging in to my gmail/adsense account. I generally use services like rhinorank for link building purposes. But since last year there are so many updates and people talking about getting penalized by google so much.

So, I am worried right now that will it be possible that google is watching every move I make. Last month I bought a link and since then my traffic has fallen around 15%.

Google is not paying attention to you but if you break the guidelines and your website is violating algorithms then for sure you will get a penalty.
Autofresh.in Wrote:Google is not paying attention to you but if you break the guidelines and your website is violating algorithms then for sure you will get a penalty.

You can break the guidelines. Just google should not know about it.
l_martin Wrote:I use Chrome for all purposes. Even though logging in to my gmail/adsense account. I generally use services like rhinorank for link building purposes. But since last year there are so many updates and people talking about getting penalized by google so much.

If you are so worried than just use another browser just to be safe.
Google knows everything about everything because they’ve scanned the entire internet, and they’ve also tracked the vast majority using Google Analytics, which is their tool that feeds back information to website developers but also to themselves
Hi,
If you are following all Google instructions, then no need to worry.

Google tracks your searches and which website you are opening, and everything you are doing online.

And if you are worried for it, try a different browser or incognito....
Yes, Google tracks your all activities even what you ate last day.