Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What’s the different between organic SEO and Paid results?
What’s the different between organic SEO and Paid results?
siva s Wrote:What’s the different between organic SEO and Paid results?
First of all, I must say that there is no such thing as organic SEO. SEO is an ongoing process that helps us to bring organic traffic (traffic from the Search Engines) for our sites. And the difference of it from paid traffic (or, PPC) is that through PPC you are luring visitors to visit your site via different types of ad campaigns such as google adwords, facebook ads etc.
Organic SEO: is done through manually creating links, through directories, blogs, brokenlinks and guest comments.

VS.

Adwords (Paid): Prepare your Keywords and Budget, Then Run your campain.
rndax Wrote:Organic SEO: is done through manually creating links, through directories, blogs, brokenlinks and guest comments.

VS.

Adwords (Paid): Prepare your Keywords and Budget, Then Run your campain.
I agree but SEO also includes on-page optimization such as keyword research & putting those keywords in suitable header, meta description etc; along with site navigation, loading speeds etc.
I completely agreed with Frank. Thanks for your input.
Organic seo is more beneficial than paid results.
Oragnic traffic is that traffic by creating links from guest posts, forums, blog commenting and directories.

Paid reults are those by running a campaign by forming a group of keywords with their budget.
Organic SEO involves all off-page techniques of SEO like Article submission,Local citation, Blog comments, Forum comments, Infographic submission, Profile linking while Paid results are those results which come from campaigns running using PPC which are paid.
Organic SEO is a manual process of establishing your site in the web while Paid campaign provides fast results but it will consume a budget that needs to be replenish if the account met its limit.
hi,
"When a search engine returns its search results, it gives you two types: organic and paid. Organic search results are the Web page listings that most closely match the user’s search query based on relevance. Also called “natural” search results, ranking high in the organic results is what SEO is all about.

Paid results are basically advertisements — the Web site owners have paid to have their Web pages display for certain keywords, so these listings show up when someone runs a search query containing those keywords."