Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can we split two ads in one campaign?
Is there any possibility that we can serve two ads with the ratio 3:2 in on ad campaign?
Create a draft and run it as an experiment. You can allocate the traffic in your 2:3 ratio or what not.
enot Wrote:Is there any possibility that we can serve two ads with the ratio 3:2 in on ad campaign?

Which network are you using to run the campaign?
We are using adwords and along with it we are running some small budget CPM campaigns.
You can use A/B testing or split testing on Google AdWords to drive the experiment for the same.
(10-20-2018, 04:26 AM)enot Wrote: We are using adwords and along with it we are running some small budget CPM campaigns.

Adwords gives plenty of options. If you have any query contact them through Google's product forum.

You can easily split whatever you want.
(02-02-2019, 08:12 AM)danni Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 04:26 AM)enot Wrote: We are using adwords and along with it we are running some small budget CPM campaigns.

Adwords gives plenty of options. If you have any query contact them through Google's product forum.

You can easily split whatever you want.

I am looking for the solution in product forum for quite some time.
I don't think you are looking at the right place. They usually get answers fast.
(02-07-2019, 08:23 AM)danni Wrote: I don't think you are looking at the right place. They usually get answers fast.

Just do as I suggested. Start with a small campaign.

In this way if anything goes wrong then you won't be loosing much money.