Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Enail Scraper Tool
We have the list of business and business owner's names along with the location of their stores in google maps. So, what we need now is that a good tool that can collect all the information such as the email addresses and other relevant information from google and hand it over to us. In this way so we can a good email list.
If you are really trying to build an email list then I will say that its the worst idea ever.

If you add people's email addresses to your list without their consent then it may backfire. Because they will not much of a receptive kind. I will suggest that without doing such a foolish effort which may jeopardize your entire business instead of that trying connecting with those people first personally or socially. If they know you then it will be easier for you to ask them for email addresses or just to talk to them about your products.
You may even find that kind of tool. But I would say that they will be worthless too.

Just create a landing page, make good single opt-in form and just drive traffic to it. Why seek too much problem?
Its a bad idea anyway.