Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What to do if your website is banned by the search engines f
What to do if your website is banned by the search engines for black hat practices?
If this happened because of spammy websites linking to your page, you could use a disawov tool in Search Console. It means that you are not responsible for these links and you don’t want Google to consider them.

In case of black hat tactics on the website, you should make it right and have some arguments why it happened and how did you change it. Afterwards, you can send reconsideration request directly in Search Console as well.
Although it depends on the type of penalty you are facing. But let us just assume that you are facing the most worst kind, the red flagged kind. Then I will suggest that you have to build the site from scratch. Rebuild content, rebuild link profile, completely change the layout of the site, remove all the outbound links and also in the new site if you do have some out bound links then choose wisely and also there is an option for no-follow.
Black Hat SEO involves manipulating current boundaries in Google 's software to try and trick ranking a particular web page that would normally not have ranked using the traditional best practices.

That's the reason keyword stuffing is overpopulating pages with certain keywords in hope that rank site is higher on a search engine. This trick is no longer effective. Search engines figured it out and made sure it did not work, but people still try to do it.
You have just stated the problem here. But hasn't mentioned anything about the solution.
best idea is just create new content to your site, refresh all links in your site.

best android app development San Francisco
iOS app development Charlotte
best android app development companies Charlotte
best android app development San Francisco
remove your content and check your backlinks so that you can disavow the links that are not needed.