Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Two different tools, two different results
Two different tools are saying two different kind of results, which on to believe? I am using SEMrush and Aherfs.
Both are the best tool. But according to find the results Ahrefs is the best tool to use. Using this feature you can discover the most popular content for any topic that you want.
bm_fisher Wrote:Two different tools are saying two different kind of results, which on to believe? I am using SEMrush and Aherfs.

I just can't get it why use two different high keyword tools in the first place.
ksmith29 Wrote:I just can't get it why use two different high keyword tools in the first place.

If you have money then you spend it whatever way you want.
I trust SEMrush better.
As per my experience, Ahref is the best tool it displays the correct result. So I think Ahref result is correct.
'Semrush' is a load of nonsense! I have had used 'Semrush' for a long time. And I wonder what is so special about this tool? It is not accurate, instead it is extremely unaccurate with its results. I don't know about the other tool that you mentioned!

I will suggest you to trust your eyes!

Go the incognito mode> Select the maximum number of results that you want to see on each Google's SERP page. i.e 20/30/50/100.
After that select the location.
Use the same google search engine: for example if you are in say , USA and want to find out the ranking for a keyword in UK, then use Google.co.uk for finding out the rankings!
EugeneHill Wrote:'Semrush' is a load of nonsense! I have had used 'Semrush' for a long time. And I wonder what is so special about this tool? It is not accurate, instead it is extremely unaccurate with its results. I don't know about the other tool that you mentioned!

Go the incognito mode> Select the maximum number of results that you want to see on each Google's SERP page. i.e 20/30/50/100.
Use the same google search engine: for example if you are in say , USA and want to find out the ranking for a keyword in UK, then use Google.co.uk for finding out the rankings!

Many people don't think like you do. Although I think Wordstream is pretty good.
kingp Wrote:
EugeneHill Wrote:'Semrush' is a load of nonsense! I have had used 'Semrush' for a long time. And I wonder what is so special about this tool? It is not accurate, instead it is extremely unaccurate with its results. I don't know about the other tool that you mentioned!

Many people don't think like you do. Although I think Wordstream is pretty good.

Ya I agree with you that many people don't think the way I do! And that is the reason why SEMRUSH is so popular, as no one has figured it out for what it is!
EugeneHill Wrote:Ya I agree with you that many people don't think the way I do! And that is the reason why SEMRUSH is so popular, as no one has figured it out for what it is!

Then I will suggest that you start thread about it, in this forum. Let people know what they are up against. Wink