Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What type of links to pursue?
What type of links to pursue? As search engines are becoming more and more strict about this.
Customized PBN's and Guest posting links. These are best methods.
Be careful for pursuing PBN backlinks and guest posting links because those methods are tagged as one of the monitored mediums in the web for suspicious activities.
Quality is more important than ever because Google has begun penalizing websites that build low-quality or spammy links. In the past, SEOs have been able to border on the risky side when it came to linking building. Techniques such as article submissions and directory listings were commonly recommended by SEO companies because they worked well and posed little risk if done correctly.
Backlinks are the vital quality ranking signal for search engines. I think forum signature, social bookmarking and article submission is the best way to pursue the high-quality backlinks.
Do follow high quality backlinks are helpful to build good ranking and generate more leads for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Do follow high quality backlinks are helpful to build good ranking and generate more leads for your website.
What is do follow links?