Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to use reddit for app marketing?
Reddit for app marketing and promotion purposes, is it a good idea? Reddit is an untapped gold mine. It can bring traffic in an enormous scale. So, I have been thinking maybe we leverage it for our new app.
Its definitely not a bad idea but it i definitely not a good idea either.

Reddit is not for marketers. Its for redditters. If you try to force promote something then probably you will get just banned.

Yeah, it can bring traffic that's true but that's a maybe.

So, if you are looking for a business plan then just don't stick to reddit. Start promoting your app through several mediums.
enot Wrote:Reddit for app marketing and promotion purposes, is it a good idea? Reddit is an untapped gold mine. It can bring traffic in an enormous scale. So, I have been thinking maybe we leverage it for our new app.

I will not suggest reddit for any kind of marketing. You do reddit and once in a while you share your content only if you get the chance.
If you are looking for general purpose marketing then reddit isn't your medium. Just like already said earlier.

You contribute in reddit. Build some karma. And then say between 20 general posts or so you put your link in one of them. Then also its not sure that it will work out.