Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How many backlinks per day?
I think to depend on you. I am starting to do some manually back-links for my website. I am doing work for forum submission, niche blogs with non-spam comments, social bookmarking directory submission.
There is no limit for making links, just make links but quality links. You can make one quality link or hundreds of spam links. Your one-quality link materials are quite than hundreds of spammy.
start from low, like in a natural way
There is no restrictions in building backlinks to your website. The most important thing is that the quality of the backlinks is more important than the quantity of the backlinks.
There is no specific number. you just need to create quality backlinks for your site.
50 almost i think you should must indexed them
10 backlinks to your homepage in the first month granted because it's a fresh site with little content. 12 backlinks to your homepage and inner content pages in the second month. Month three: 15 backlinks, largely to inner pages. Month four: 20 backlinks, largely to internal pages.
No exact number is out there. you can take any numbers but it would be better to take one or two from high quality sites.
(08-27-2018, 06:28 AM)howard21 Wrote: How many backlinks should I build per day?
40 to 50 is enough, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks
Natural looking growth could look something like this: First month: 10 backlinks to your homepage (granted it's a new site without much content). Second month: 12 backlinks to your homepage and inner content pages.