Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How many backlinks per day?
How many backlinks should I build per day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes howard21's post:
  • SohanPerves
One or two is enough. Building many backlinks can make your link profile look suspicious.
Unfortunately, there is no required backlinks per day but must avoid spamming of links in different low quality sites.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steveposter's post:
  • SohanPerves
while a good number of backlinks is important, Google will check first to make sure those backlinks aren't spammy. Here's the point: If you bought 1000 spammy backlinks in one day, you'd probably get penalized by Google. If you generated 1000 quality backlinks naturally in one day, you wouldn't get penalized.
There isn't a count on the backlink building for a day. You can create as many you like but from relevant and good webpages that will help rank your domain higher in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Actually, there is no backlinks make per day, build one backlink it should be high PA/DA site. so we can increase DA site
[-] The following 2 users Like Daniel@30's post:
  • BadboyGame, rasel758220
Daniel@30 Wrote:Actually, there is no backlinks make per day, build one backlink it should be high PA/DA site. so we can increase DA site

Why would you care so much about DA/PA? Yeah ofcourse they provide a generalized idea about the page but other than they are a third party metrics which has nothing to do with the SERP's whatsoever.

And what you replied isn't going to actually help the OP. For one, its irrelevant and for another please write in clear ENGLISH first.
As many as you can* (Manually)

howard21 Wrote:How many backlinks should I build per day?
Two or three backlinks is enough. Many backlinks can make your profile links look websites.
I am starting to do some manual back-linking for a medium competition word with high traffic. I plan to start backlinking with like niche blogs with non-spam comments, like niche directories, like niche forums, and guest blogging.