Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is getting well ranked everything??
I see some of the webmasters who are really obsessed with the fact in getting ranked at #1 that they forget about the actual thing, the conversions. Ranking are important of-course, as they bring traffic but for the long term basis its your content that engages your clients and get your conversions. Good content may not get you well ranked today but it may get you ranked in a long term basis causing good conversions.
brian Wrote:I see some of the webmasters who are really obsessed with the fact in getting ranked at #1 that they forget about the actual thing, the conversions. Ranking are important of-course, as they bring traffic but for the long term basis its your content that engages your clients and get your conversions. Good content may not get you well ranked today but it may get you ranked in a long term basis causing good conversions.
Its true 'brian'. I have clients who are so really obsessed they always forces to bring their good rankings. But in the real, the scenario is that they want conversion and revenue. Then why not just focus on that. Yeah it may take some time but its for the greater good.
Well in my case few of my clients always demand the ranking they never ever look at the conversation rate. What they want is just a good rank in the search engine.
soulspotter Wrote:Well in my case few of my clients always demand the ranking they never ever look at the conversation rate. What they want is just a good rank in the search engine.
May be your clients have a simple blog or general info sites. The sites who sells product must have to focus on conversion otherwise what's the point !!