Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can Maxbounty work along with Adsense?
Can Maxbounty work along with Adsense? I got my account approved in Maxbounty and also we already have adsense ads in our site. Does both of them comply with each other?
I use them both. Just follow both of their rules such ads the number of ads per page etc.
howard21 Wrote:Can Maxbounty work along with Adsense? I got my account approved in Maxbounty and also we already have adsense ads in our site. Does both of them comply with each other?

Yeah, they can.
ksmith29 Wrote:I use them both. Just follow both of their rules such ads the number of ads per page etc.

So, all I have to do is just check whether or not they clash with each others policies. Okay, will do.
howard21 Wrote:So, all I have to do is just check whether or not they clash with each others policies. Okay, will do.

Just don't use too much of anything and you will do just fine.