Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Rank site in 30 days
Hey all,

I heard from many people that it's very easy to bring the site high in the search engine. If and only if you the keywords are less competitive. Is it really true? I mean if our keywords are low competitive than we get ranked high in the search engine with in 30 days or a month.
soulspotter Wrote:Hey all,

I heard from many people that it's very easy to bring the site high in the search engine. If and only if you the keywords are less competitive. Is it really true? I mean if our keywords are low competitive than we get ranked high in the search engine with in 30 days or a month.

Well it depends on the search volume of the keyword. If thousands of people are searching for it everyday and there are not many webpages for this keyword then its always easy to get ranked. If you have a site which is old and has many keywords ranked previously then it may happen that your keyword can get indexed within few hours. Site authority like links to the site, quality of links, author reputation and content quality of your webpages which you had published earlier gets counted when it comes to indexing new pages.
It may take only a few days if you are working on a very demanding keyword and the competition of it in the internet is very low.
motionz Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:Hey all,

Well it depends on the search volume of the keyword. If thousands of people are searching for it everyday and there are not many webpages for this keyword then its always easy to get ranked. If you have a site which is old and has many keywords ranked previously then it may happen that your keyword can get indexed within few hours. Site authority like links to the site, quality of links, author reputation and content quality of your webpages which you had published earlier gets counted when it comes to indexing new pages.

Well I don't know about the soul spotter but in my case the keywords have a less search volume. And many of my webpages are indexed by search engine.
Hi , i am not an SEO expert Wink but as per my knowledge it depends upon the site and the keywords , if your site is fully optimized and your keyword research is done properly which means that you are ranking for those keywords who have high search volume but at the same time these keyword has very high competition so to beat that we need an expert help .
As i am also a business women and just handover-ed my site to the well known company silicon beach digital and they provide me the various tricks which are required for better ranking of website.
Hope this will help you too Big Grin

All the best and Have a nice day!
Hey rosy!
silicon beach digital is one of the well known companies I have ever heard of! Even one of my friend have worked with them and thus which provide them the best results one can ever think about. Thanks Smile
For a less competitive keyword and for targeting 1 or 2 keyword per website then its is possible.
Keywords always matter that's the reason why a lot of marketers make sure that they used a highly competitive words that will help them rank in search engines.
Pool Betting Tips
Rosyus Wrote:Hi , i am not an SEO expert Wink but as per my knowledge it depends upon the site and the keywords , if your site is fully optimized and your keyword research is done properly which means that you are ranking for those keywords who have high search volume but at the same time these keyword has very high competition so to beat that we need an expert help .
As i am also a business women and just handover-ed my site to the well known company silicon beach digital and they provide me the various tricks which are required for better ranking of website.
Hope this will help you too Big Grin

All the best and Have a nice day!

Hi rosy this is leonard here ,
well! very nice information given by you but i have a query are you taking about this company
http://www.siliconbeachdigital(dot)com/ :?:
Please tell me so i can connect with this company
Thanks Smile
I think if you do quality works then you can get rank in one months.