Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Market for Content Writers has become depressing
When I started as a content writer about 6 years ago. People use to value our work back then. They paid me well when I wrote any good or excellent content. The payment were measured according to our work excellency. But now payments are not good at all and also long term relationship with the clients are also unavailable. It does not mean that I cannot find work, Jobs can be found in myriad number in the freelancer.com or fiverr or message boards but they just don't put the work satisfaction to the mark.
You have to find clients singly. Otherwise its not possible to find clients for long term basis. And also you can negotiate to them by your terms, people who post job offers in the message boards cannot be negotiated.
Try to find out potential clients through different market research not only online but offline too. I am sure that you will find many site owners who are willing to hire as per excellency.
No, it is not depressing if you will hire freelancer SEO expert. The whole process of writing the quality content can established by expert SEO content writer. He will write content according to SEO point of view. He will optimize keyword with proper density and high readability.