Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to Use Header Tags: SEO Best Practices?
How to Use Header Tags: SEO Best Practices?
Sometimes developers also talk about headings, usually <H1> and <H2>, <H3>, <H4>. To translate: H1 is the title of the page or the blog post, and you should only use it once per article. Other headings can be used multiple times, as long as they follow a hierarchical structure – so you should use H2 before you use H3 within a topic. But you can go back and use H2 again after you’ve used H3
google adwords
facebook ads
the brand identity
my company: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://newonads.com/">https://newonads.com/</a><!-- m -->
They are used in 5 levels of hierarchy. The bigger the number, the smaller the text. It is simply a text sizing and styling tool. For example, if I put some text between <h1></h1>, it will be a large page heading.

<h1>My Blog Page</h1>

^The html code above, if entered into an html document, would be a large heading, typically used to title a page for the viewers to see.

The heading tags are basically good for adding a bold emphasis and size difference to your text. Good luck
Use Headers to Provide Structure
Use Headers to Break Up Text
Include Keywords in Your Header Tags
Optimize for Featured Snippets
Only Use One H1
Keep Your Header Tags Consistent
How you write your header, or h1 tag, is going to be similar to how you wrote your title tag. Sometimes these can be the same, and that’s OK. Here are a few tips:

1. Put your header tag <h1> </h1> at the top of the page, preferably after the <body> tag.

2. Are you targeting the keywords you wish to rank higher for? If not, go in and modify your tags slightly to include those words. If your h1 happens to be an image, use the image alt tag to add those juicy keywords.

3. Can I have more than 1 header tag on the page? Google will not penalize you, but one is preferred. If you have a need for multiple titles, then perhaps it should be broken into multiple pages, or use one h1, or multiple h2’s.
davidsmith21 Wrote:How to Use Header Tags: SEO Best Practices?

Just make sure that your head tag properly describes your page content and serves well the concerned article.
Here are seven header tag best practices for SEO:
1. Use Headers to Provide Structure.
2. Use Headers to Break Up Text.
3. Include Keywords in Your Header Tags.
4. Optimize for Featured Snippets.
davidsmith21 Wrote:How to Use Header Tags: SEO Best Practices?
The best practice to use the header tag is to use H2 tag for the top heading and than gradually decrease the tags from H3 to H4 and H5 depending on the size of article.
The <header> tag is one of document tags introduced with HTML. It is used to define a header section.
You can have several <header> elements in one document. There are 6 header tag in the HTML.
Header tag syntax is given below:
<h1></h1>
totally there are 6 header that out of which H1 tag describes your content of the web page