Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Should I get a reciprocal link for my blog?
The blog which is linking is very popular and have high authority. I will get a do-follow link but in exchange the owner wants a banner of his blog posted in my site all the time.
I think you should get. A banner will not be considered as a link.
bpatel Wrote:The blog which is linking is very popular and have high authority. I will get a do-follow link but in exchange the owner wants a banner of his blog posted in my site all the time.

I think you should get it. Its a win win.
Okay, I will get the link.
Reciprocal links are a point of contention in the SEO community. Some SEOs swear by them and have built entire business models around.
damponting44 Wrote:Reciprocal links are a point of contention in the SEO community. Some SEOs swear by them and have built entire business models around.

Yeah, many swears that's for sure. But in present day world if you do it then you are going get yourself penalized.
Forget them you are going to get yourself penalized for this.
Yeah, but OP isn't exactly asking about link exchange here. Read what OP posted.
Reciprocal links are no more useful and can harm your website as Google considers reciprocal links as link trading between websites.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Google thinks Get Backlink for a Backlink as a Violation. So be careful and get links from Genuine Sites only.
Founder at MadtoKnow
Branding Expert at MenteGifts