Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can I make my tweets selected for specific followers?
Can I make my tweets selected for specific followers? So my selected followers will only see my tweet.
I am not much of a twitter user but I don't think that its possible.
To prevent an individual from seeing your tweets you can navigate to their profile, click/press the drop down menu and select "Block User" - forcing them to unfollow you and not be able to follow you again or view your tweets. The user is not notified when you do this.
I think no, there isn't available option to make tweets selected for specific followers but you can block specific followers.
If post your tweets as private then you only your current followers will be able to see your Tweets. You are able to manually approve and select who is able to see your Tweets.
Thanks for the input guys. Really appreciate it.
Its not possible. Once you tweet anything. Every follower of yours is going to see it.
Click the “Protect My Tweets” check box in the Twitter Privacy section of the Account Settings page. Click the “Save Changes” button to save the settings. Now followers must be approved, and only those you approve can view your protected tweets.