Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How does review effect rankings?
How does positive and negative reviews effects the ranking in App Store?
They don't have any effect in the rankings. But too much negative reviews can make people distrust your app. So, don't underestimate them at all too.
Reviews doesn't have any direct effect in the rankings. Rankings are mostly dependent on the number of downloads.
I think reviews don't have any direct effect on the rankings. Rankings are mostly dependent on the number of downloads.
Reviews help to gain more traffic to your website from search engines and various other external webpages. They help to build your website popularity in search engines and rank your business higher in search pages.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Reviews help to gain more traffic to your website from search engines and various other external webpages. They help to build your website popularity in search engines and rank your business higher in search pages.

Really!!! Then why don't you give us an example.
I think reviews are some of the most crucial factors in user acquisition and app discoverability.
The number of reviews has a strong influence on how your app ranks in app store search results.