Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Website pages are not indexed in Google
Hi all,

There was an indexing issue with my one website. I have added few new pages 2-3 weeks ago, but none of the page is getting indexed in Google. There is no no-index code such as in back-end. I also requested Google Webmaster to crawl my website 2 times but still nothing happened.

Here is my website, there are total 12 pages and only 2 are showing in Google.

https://www.wadhwawisecity.com

Here the Google search link for your reference >>>

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&so...GTGqP_eGJg

Kindly have a look and give your valuable feedback …

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Kasurde
Have you tried submitting a XML sitemap of your website in Google webmaster tool?
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
what we are talking about is proper SEO done for your site, for that you need to use SEO tools like google webmasters to improve your accuracy, use proper keywords in meta tags, also provide a correct description, and also proper titles.

also you need to add robots.txt in your base folder, thus increasing chances of visibility, please have an idea that all these cchanges takes 5-6 months to bring results, thus be patient.
If you don’t mean website but pages (or URLs) then what you can do is to check all URLs you have inside your sitemap on Google.

Just put your URL inside the Google search results and use the info: operator. Example:

info:example.com - Google Search
By that, you can check if Google index specific URL. If you want to do that in bulk for the whole sitemap then you can use Marketing Miner.