Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What makes a blog interesting??
Here’s how I write blog content that is fun to read:

Find funny inspiration from an outsider.
Things that are mundane are funny
Give out portable quick tips
Take liberty with an image or idea
Make inanimate objects or concepts animate
Get some cartoons going
Make your post interactive
Keep a smile on your face
Take it easy with the stock images
Don’t worry about offending
Write your post while drunk
Make fun of yourself
Do not use passive voice
Cute works
Unique and relevant content
High resolutions of images
Bold and Bullets
Contents should be in paragraphs.
Let’s make sure, first off, that the writing is really good.
Don’t be afraid of being personable, as long as you’re professional.
Use real facts, numbers, and data.
Don’t write company updates.
Don’t always promote your stuff.
Tell a story.
Be extremely clear.
Share real-life examples.
Become the absolute smartest person on a single topic.
Davidwatson Wrote:Here’s how I write blog content that is fun to read:

Find funny inspiration from an outsider.
Things that are mundane are funny
Give out portable quick tips
Take liberty with an image or idea
Make inanimate objects or concepts animate
Get some cartoons going
Make your post interactive
Keep a smile on your face
Take it easy with the stock images
Don’t worry about offending
Write your post while drunk
Make fun of yourself
Do not use passive voice
Cute works

Just produce what audience wants to hear and not what you want to tell them.
The most crucial part in the blog is Tags H1 to H6 and internal linking or external linking. you should use unique or trending content in your article.
Daniel@30 Wrote:The most crucial part in the blog is Tags H1 to H6 and internal linking or external linking. you should use unique or trending content in your article.

Seriously, that's your say about making a blog interesting?

I sincerely pity your audience then.
zeus Wrote:
Daniel@30 Wrote:The most crucial part in the blog is Tags H1 to H6 and internal linking or external linking. you should use unique or trending content in your article.

Seriously, that's your say about making a blog interesting?

I sincerely pity your audience then.

You can use a trending topic for the blog. search any topic from (Google Trend) that will help you.
Daniel@30 Wrote:You can use a trending topic for the blog. search any topic from (Google Trend) that will help you.

Google trend is one thing. But what you can so is to go through forums and community boards. See what others talking about and build content according to it.
The following points explain “what makes the blog interesting”:

1) Narrate through stories. Telling a short, simple story is a great way to be more interesting and can be included in an article to increase the interest factor.

2) Write as the first person. Write the way that you talk about the words I, I've, and I. Don't pull yourself back from writing in the first person, because the third person voice, is dry and awkward.

3) Use foreshadowing to hint at what's coming ahead in the story. It creates an excitement, eagerness and anticipation setting the reader up for what is going to come and prevents boredom.

4) Create a transition through visual cues. Bring big headlines, numbered lists, and header tags.

5) Be interesting by being clear. Say what you intend to say with the right words in the right place, by being plain and cut out stuff that distracts.

6) Don't be longer or shorter than you need to be. Don't worry about the word count, as it doesn't matter as much as you think it does. People care whether or not the article is helpful, if yes then they spend time reading it. Adding the extra word is boring, but you need to say enough about a flow. Brief doesn't just outline.

7) Write short sentences as far as possible, as long sentences are confusing.
Well, it depends on your writing skills that how you take your article and mold it into an interesting piece. One of my friend is very good in writing articles and he used to work day and night with passion.