Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Content Marketing Tricks for Travel Blogs
If anybody will share some content marketing ideas for travel blogs. Then it will be really helpful.
i am the nation
Content Marketing tricks are different for every niche. But as you are asking for travel blog which I have some few tips.
While you are discussing about some specific places. Try to give a detailed info about them with pictures such as most amazing spots on the place, means of transportation, places to stay, prices of entire journey which are favorable for all kind of travelers (means, not too high or not too low). If you can provide ratings or for reviews of well-known travelers along with your detailing then its more good. Your posts should look like an entire scenario guide of that place.
Well admin had said pretty much the total thing in brief.
I will be adding only one thing about this that your personal views also get counted when you are writing a travel blog. I mean what you have done, what kind of probs and benefits did you get along, your overall scenario about the place etc.