Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Explain Keyword cannibalization?
Hello Friends
Explain Keyword cannibalization?
Keyword cannibalization refers to the targeting of the same keyword, term or phrase on multiple pages of your website. Keyword cannibalization does not refer to using variations of keywords or terms on different pages as long as they are not too substantially similar.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Keyword cannibalization occurs when a site has more than one page focused on the exact same keyword. When this happens, it forces Google to determine which page is actually the most relevant for a search query. It will pick one of them to show in the results, and it may not be the one you want it to be.

Cafeteria Chairs | Student Writing Chairs | Revolving Office Chairs
Keyword cannibalization is when a single website (e.g. ahrefs.com) unintentionally targets the same keyword across multiple posts or pages. In other words, they believe that it becomes difficult for Google to decipher which page (if any) should rank for a particular keyword.
When a single website (e.g. ahrefs.com) unintentionally targets the same keyword across multiple posts or pages they believe that it becomes difficult for Google to decipher which page should rank for a particular keyword.
Keyword cannibalization refers to the targeting of the same keyword, term or phrase on multiple pages of your website. It will pick one of them to show in the results, and it may not be the one you want it to be.